» Galina Zahradnik (Mortal) *needs editing*
Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 pm by KC

» A Glimpse into her Present.
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm by Cashan

» Maxine and Madeline Kenwood (MORTALS)- A Glimpse into her Present
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm by Cashan

» Son of Mayhem
Sun May 24, 2015 9:21 pm by Cashan

» Prince Thane of Morcoast - Tales of Callandrian.
Wed May 20, 2015 4:00 pm by Cashan

» Donovan Lowe
Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:37 am by KC

» Trishna Kar - Drag 2
Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:30 pm by Cashan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Affiliates

free forum

photo risenbutton_zpsd68a70fd.jpg free forum

Out Of The Frying Pan And Into .... Hell.

Nienna

Out Of The Frying Pan And Into .... Hell.

Post  Nienna on Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 pm

It had taken her some time to be ready to leave the family home, but the tensions in the house were getting to much so she left for a walk, leaving behind a note for her twin sister to reassure her that she was in fact fine and just taking some time away from everyone. And so she had started to walk, the pleats of her full length skirt were black to match to soles of her bare feet, hours she walked taking in the world around her. Rubbing her palm against the rough lace of the otherwise white skirt a smile crossed her face as she reached the lake and the one place she knew no one would look for her. Only one knew she wasn't the city girl she had spent years pretending to be, one that had found her hear searching for the same peace she longed for now like she had forty two years ago. The cove had changed very little in that time but it still supplied her with that feeling of harmony and tranquility.

Moving to the fallen tree trunk she sighed softly and she slowly sank down crossing her legs to get comfortable. Her top cut low in the back exposing her soft skin to the fresh breeze but also the tattoo that marked where the wings would be should she release the spell that kept them rolled up and tooked away. Closing her eyes Lita took in a deep breath filling her lungs with the scent of the nature that surrounded her.

Re: Out Of The Frying Pan And Into .... Hell.

Post  Guest on Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:30 pm

Exhausted Romal came closer to the lake, looking out across the water he watched the reflections ripping across it, his blood shot eyes half mast, half awake as he trudged onwards his steps heavy and clumsy.

It had been a long time since he had seen his brothers and sister yet the drive Nero had drilled into his brain to kill them still thudded away in his brain driving him on with the intention of ending the pain his skull feeling close to breaking point.

Spotting the water he paused he recognized the lake but couldn't for now place it. Plodding over to the water he knelt down scooping the water into his hands and over into his hair, mist rising off of him as the heat the omitted evaporated it.
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:24 pm

Lost in her mind of memories long since past, laughter echoed in her mind. Softly a tear trickled from her long forgotten tear ducts, darkening the pale skin of her cheeks. Tune passes through her mind causing her to slowly hum the sorrow filled song, not realising she wasn't alone she started to sing softly letting the pain go for the first time since she had come back. Staring out at the lake the wind took hold of her hair and twisting it in a dance around her head as her voice joined it breeze the words floating but laced with the tone of the emotional torture she was still going through on a daily basis.

" I dreamed a dream in times gone by
    When hope was high
    And life worth living
    I dreamed that love would never die
    I dreamed that God would be forgiving
    Then I was young and unafraid
    And dreams were made and used and wasted
    There was no ransom to be paid
    No song unsung
    No wine untasted
    But the tigers come at night
    With their voices soft as thunder
    As they tear your hope apart
    And they turn your dream to shame"

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:39 pm

Sighing heavily as the water failed to sooth him Romal sat back on his heels his head tilting up towards the skies, miss matched eyes looked upwards without seeing. Trying to think on what his next move could be he sat silently and deathly still conserving his energy in the time he took to rest.
    A voice carried up and over him, covering him like a blanket, for a moment he was distracted taken back into memories, such mundaine small things such as lying in bed both staring at the window. Walking down the stairs together, and laughing. It had been so long.
    Breaking free from them be blinked away pulling the world back into focus, though the singing remained.
    Putting his palm to the back of his head he hit himself twice trying to snap himself out of it, but the song continued.

Standing up he looked around a panic like feeling gripping him deep within his stomach, twisting and turning it until he felt as though his life depended on finding her. Walking quickly he followed the noise his head still pounding but for that moment all he cared about was laying his eyes upon her.
    Pausing to a stumble like stop once his eyes met her form he froze solid the only change to him, a glaze as his eyes misted over at the sight.
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:56 pm

"He slept a summer by my side
    He filled my days with endless wonder
    He took my childhood in his stride
    But he was gone when autumn came
    And still I dream he'll come to me
    That we'll live the years together
    But there are dreams that cannot be
    And there are storms we cannot weather
    I had a dream my life would be
    So much different from this hell I'm living
    So different now from what it seemed
    Now life has killed
    The dream I dreamed"

Reaching up she pushed the hair back off her face, pale watery eyes catch the moment off to her side causing her to stop singing. Standing moving into a defensive stance , who could have followed her , found their hiding place from the madness of the world. Spotting him she froze, eyes widening horror filling her as she realised how she would seem to him. Tears flowed in earnest this time causing her to hiccup as her knees weakened, she fell to the ground her arms wrapping around her waist as she breathed softly the whisper raspy and gasped out " No ... no you can't be ..." hanging her head she let her hair hide the change in her in some ways.

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:14 pm

He stood there in horror, tears briming his eyes. He didn't move as she saw him and he didn't move after, not even when she fell babbling away to herself about how he couldn't be, his mind grasping onto those last two words he flinched in th eknowledge that he shouldn't, images of hell flooded back to him. His fathers eyes and crooked smile as he laughed at the sight of Romal buckling under the pressure of seven hundred years of torment and giving in.
    The image replaced itself with a kinder one of his father, one his father had made him believe and now he saw his siblings each one out to get him, each one he had to kill before they would eventually kill him. So he thought at least.
    Wrapping his hands around his head he pushed against either side of his skull as though the force would crush the images away from him, stumbkling backwards he tried to get away the sight of Lita confusing him, even different he still knew it was her.
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:37 pm

Looking up slowly she watched him try to leave, this spurred her into movement, jumping up she moves after him needing to know if it was true " Storm" escaped her lips. Scrambling toward him she reached out to touch him but not quiet within reach just yet. Watery pale blue eyes watched him, shaking her head , how was he alive, when had he come back. Could he sense what happened to her, what she was now. Memories of the last time they had been here, lying on the bank , his chest her pillow as they smiled and went through the star constellations playfully arguing over which one was which. Reaching her hand up to her face she buried the fingers in her hair grabbing tightly as a headache settled into place.

Chewing on her lips she kept her eyes on him unable to hide the pain that bled through her , of his loss and then of her brothers attack taking her from this world, the images of his torture still plagued her it was what broke her down when she was in purgatory. Watching him silently she whispered "What has he done to you Storm?"

Post  Guest on Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:44 pm

"Storm" he replied quietly the word cutting through tha haze to reach him, "Lita" he spoke her name to her something knocking the thoughts from his head, he fought back against them not listening to Nero's voice as he shouted at him to cut Lita down wherte she stood.
    Tears dripped down his face as he looked at her, he didn't care that she looked different, though something else had changed, something he didn't understand.
    Dropping his hands down from his head he shook it slowly trying to clear himself enough to speak to her properly, enough to make any sense at all. "Lita"
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:18 pm

She didn't know what to do, if he realised what she was now, she fought the urge to wipe his tears away and to envelope him in her arms, but that was a dangerous risk. One touch would reveal what she is to him, but then he mite not want her touch, she watched silently waiting for him to say anything. Chewing on her bottom she whispered softly " Storm .. Romal ... " still she was unsure as to whether it was really him or not.

Taking another step closer to him , now within reach to simply touch him, oh how she longed to feel the heat she knew pulsed beneath the surface. She would not force it though, pale optics took in everything of him from the tips of his hair to his toes, his skin shocked her the most, gone were the scares she had so long been use to, she had kissed most of those scares when he had let her all those years before.

Post  Guest on Sat Jun 29, 2013 10:17 pm

For a moment he almost felt good to see her. For the first time since he had come back their would be something clear for him to focus upon but as she stepped towards him the moment was ripped away from them, his tears instantly vanished in the heat which over took his skin.
    Stepping back suddenly, his expression changed to one of pain and horror, there was something different about her. Something almost repulsive. He couldn't place it, he struggled against it for a few minutes before it hit him like a speeding freight train, she had some how been tainted by an angel, the mere sight of her made his skin itch and tingle with memories of the torture angels had subjected him to.
    "Your one of them!?"
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:16 pm

Her knees buckled and she fell to the ground, unable to even look at him, knowing how the angels how almost killed him was what was hurting her the most. Closing her eyes she gasped softly she had to tell him, tell him everything she had been through, biting down on her bottom lip she began not waiting for him to say anything " i .. i died Romal ... Mindfuck was lost and whatever took over and he ... he  ... killed me, they kept me in purgatory for weeks, would not send me to hell, showed me .." she took a deep breath " i saw , i saw all you went through.. and physically felt the pain of it all. KnOT's friend Az did a deal with an arch angel, i am to be his vessel, i had to agree to it Kenshu was unstable, and they wouldn't let me go to you, i was trapped." falling silently she waited for his reaction, would he turn away.. leave her now he had found what she had become.

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 30, 2013 9:46 pm

He shook his head as she spoke to him, telling him all that had happened to her, all the while a whispering of Nero shook through his skull 'all lies.... she is tricking you... going to kill you...kill her first' and a mixture of unwelcome names running through his head, the runes upon his skin bled through brightly lengthening almost enough to push him into his demonic image.
    "Your lying... they sent you to finish me, to make sure I stayed dead" he hissed angels basically his worst nightmare. "How can I trust you when you are one of them?"
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:15 pm

His words killed her slightly he didn't believe her, pain crossed her face. Standing slowly she looked him dead in the eyes " i thought you were dead Storm... I SAW HIM ... i saw you in hell... " shaking her head she looked away from him and slowly lifted her top exposing her abdomen to him. There on her pale skins was the only physical signs of what had happened to her, teeth marks small but everywhere from the limbs of Vex, tears formed as the memories flooded her mind. Dropping the top she moved away from him shaking her head and blinking back the tears she growled at him." If was the one sent after you i would rather go against Vex then do you harm ... you of all the people who know me should know that best... do not let YOUR fathers hatred taint what you know of me .... " her eyes stormed with anger at what his father had done to him.

Post  Guest on Sun Jun 30, 2013 10:29 pm

He fought against what his father whispered to him and what Lita who stood before him said, even when she showed him the proof of her injury Nero still whispered that even if Lita did die it didn't mean the angel that would use her wouldn't take control in order to torture and kill him again, he shuddered at the thought, the angels and what they did, he then remembered Sauri ripping his heart out while possessed by something else, how could he trust anything now.
    He frowned moving to sit down as his head span with thought.
    "You won't let it, you won't hurt me"
    Nienna

Post  Nienna on Sun Jun 30, 2013 11:09 pm

Shaking slightly she stepped further back hoping her presence didn't hurt him, she couldn't help the gasp that left her lips when realization hit her, never again would they be able to touch, no touching his hair and fixing it, never feeling the warmth of his hand in hers. He was demon she was angelic almost, they did not mix. Biting her lip harder so she pieced the skin causing the blood to drip onto her tongue. She didn't know what to do.

Post  Guest on Mon Jul 01, 2013 9:29 pm

At the scent of her blood he covered his face lowering his head, even her blood had the scent of the angels in it. He shook his head his world seeming to shift, he considered the fact that his father was right that he had been right about everything and maybe Nero was the only soul he could trust. Maybe he had it wrong the whole time.
    "Tell them to get out, tell them to leave your body" he muttered unable to bare the thought of such monstrous things being inside of her. "Make them leave!"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:40 am