Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest topics

» Kinsley MacNamara
A new chapter EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:01 am by KC

» Keenan ford off iwaku
A new chapter EmptyTue Feb 15, 2022 8:00 am by KC

» Kaitlyn Byrne & Family - Family Ties
A new chapter EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 6:27 pm by Cashan

» Meribeth Brodie - Uniting the Nation
A new chapter EmptySun Apr 01, 2018 3:18 pm by Cashan

» The Mulligan's - Ashthorne
A new chapter EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 11:21 pm by Cashan

» The Harrison's - Ashthorne
A new chapter EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 4:03 pm by Cashan

» Ross McAlister
A new chapter EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 3:00 pm by KC

» Cillian Cavanaugh
A new chapter EmptySat Mar 31, 2018 2:58 pm by KC

» Tales of Rockford
A new chapter EmptyWed Mar 28, 2018 8:43 am by KC

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Affiliates

free forum

photo risenbutton_zpsd68a70fd.jpg free forum

2 posters

A new chapter

Jessa
    Jessa

A new chapter Empty A new chapter

Post  Jessa Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Paws thud softly along the dew laden grounds. A black leathery nose works the ground. Searching for that familiar scent she had been enchanted by. A soft whine and she pawed at the ground in front of her. Rolling into the grass she rubbed her fur along the ground. Her paws in the air she growled softly as she wiggled and moved aloha the ground. Standing back up she shook out her pelt and continued on her way.

Her form full, in prime condition she moved. Her fur lush and thick, shone as she walked. She moved with a confident gait. Amber eyes vigilant she stopped a moment to look around.
    Cashan
    Cashan

A new chapter Empty Re: A new chapter

Post  Cashan Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Kale had left the lands of the Kumari Pack some days ago. He had made no real friends there except for one. He had to admit Aulan had been playing on his mind more and more of late especially after their last encounter but he left without saying goodbye. Although she had made significant changes to herself before he left, he wondered how she would of managed in the true wild with no pack to call for in times of need.

He was wondering aimless through the grass when he picked up on the faintest scent of someone familiar. He thought for a moment that maybe his memory was playing a cruel trick on him but as he turned around and " jumped " a few feet back it got stronger. " You got to me kidding me! " Suddenly he was appearing a few feet ahead at a time as his abilities were in full swing. That's when he spotted her, had she followed him? " Aulan? " he called out and then was just a mere feet from her. His stood a little tense and apprehensive turning his head to the side to look at her. " Aren't you a little old to be running away from home? "
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:03 pm

Aulan

His scent hit her like a ton of bricks. Her right ear, holding a deep knick in it turned back. She shrugged and looked over at Kale. She chuckled softly. "I suppose so, though I came in search of a certain someone who left without even a glimpse of a goodbye. I am not a love and leave kind of girl." She said, a half growl in her chest. Though Her eyes glinted with humor, she was clearly put off by that fact. Though they weren't 'together' she had still shared a big part of herself with him. A curious look to him and her tail fanned slowly side to side. Her head cocked slightly she gave him a subtle smile. She was happy to see him, but she wouldn't let on just yet.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:43 pm

He spotted the knick instantly and wondered how she had got it. He so desperately wanted to add that she was more of a come into the forest and fuck an almost complete stranger kinda girl but he refrained just smirking to himself as he recalled the memory. He edged closer to her, his paws crushing the grass and dirt below them.

" Well what can I say you can't teach an old dog new tricks Aulan and you shouldn't of left your pack. " he sounded like he was scolding her but there was no harshness to his voice. If anything he said because he thought that's what he was supposed to say. He had never been in a situation like this before and it had caught him off guard. He was only a few inches from her now as he pointed his nose at her ear. " What happened there? " he asked hoping it wasn't a result of her search for him.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:51 pm

Her tail swayed as she watched him. When he came closer her aura flared a little, though the energy was pure excitement. His close proximity made her heart skip. "I was trying to expand my power. It blew up in my face and a shard of wood got my ear." She said softly, and nosed her muzzle into the fur of his neck. "Why did you leave and not say goodbye?" She asked a little confused.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:07 pm

He huffed, his nostrils flaring as he did so. She did smell so good, her scent had been intoxicating since he had first met her. But he nudged her away from him as much as he wanted to return the affection. This was no place for her and she would only get hurt with him. " I am a lone wolf Aulan. I don't do packs, or settling down and especially not goodbyes. " he said rather coldly. Turning his back to her he tried to hide the sadness in his eyes. " Go home Aulan. You will be better off there. "
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:33 am

She stood there stunned when he spoke to her like that. What had changed? She watched him confused for a moment. Her ears turned back, but she thought shed caught a glimpse of...something. This was not how her vision had played. Was she losing her touch? Either that or she had a "take advantage of me then crush me" sign on her somewhere. Her eyes narrowed, and she didn't fall for that bullshit one little bit. "No. I am through listening to egotistical bull headed men." She growled, her lip raising to expose curved canines and short front teeth. She barked sharply, and her spirit thrummed angrily in her. She was torn at that moment on what to do..attack him or run. She had always run, and never stood up for what she truly wanted out of fear. Not anymore. She didn't run, she didn't sway. "Hurt this!" She snarled and unleashed her spirit energy. It whipped and churned around him as she stared at him. She gave a hard slam into his side with it, before she brought it back to her body again. Her tail lashed once behind her and turned a little. Her ears pinned back she watched him.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Wed Apr 24, 2013 11:19 am

As she barked his heckles raised. This was exactly what he wanted to avoid and why he had left without saying goodbye. He didn't want to see her upset or angry as he had never grown quite so attached to someone before.

He quickly turned his head back to look at Aulan just as some kind of energy was released from her. He could feel it swirling around him before it slammed into the side of him. It knocked him down to the ground as he rolled and then managed to get back on his feet, defensive and snarling.

He didn't know what her problem was or why she was so intent on getting hurt but he seriously had to concentrate to calm himself down. He didn't want to attack her or hurt her, all he wanted to do was protect her. " For god sakes Aulan. " he barked. Part of him was angry and he couldn't help but be attracted to her. She had gotten even leaner since he had last seen her and she had been working hard. He looked at her dead in the eye. " Why are you torturing me woman? " he said a smirk breaking his defenses. " Fine come on then keep up. " and with that he turned his back on her again and wafted his tail.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:03 pm

When he turned to face her she turned and lowered her head, ears pinned down to her fur. Muscle rippled and bunched under her fur. Heckles raised she waited a moment. When he spoke her ears turned forward some, and then her posture fell when he spoke again. Her head came up and her ears turned forward. Her tail fanned and she felt proud of herself for the first time in a long time. She licked her Maw and followed him. "Because I'm not about to be pushed away so easy Kale. I'm not the scared shy little fae you met." She said confidently. A smile in her muzzle she nipped at his tail.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Wed Apr 24, 2013 2:55 pm

He chuckled to himself as Aulan spoke eyeing as he did so. " Well that much is clear. I must of been a bad influence on you. " he said as he swatted his tail from side to side making a game out of it. " So now tell me, what on Earth possessed you to leave your pack. I mean don't get me wrong I am a good catch but still you think running off with an almost complete stranger is a good idea. " Secretly he was happy for the company and he didn't want her to go back but he just wanted to make sure that she knew what she was doing. God forbid if something happened to her he needed to know he had done everything possible to talk her out of coming.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:39 am

A light snort and she batted at him playfully. She then turned serious and spoke. "Aleria is a grown woman and can take care of herself. I seem to be the forgotten in that land so I left. I do not want to live in a place like that. Besides there are storms brewing there and I do not wish to be a part of them" she said and looked at him. "I do not call that home anymore..." She said and left it at that. She had more painful memories in Kumari then good ones..
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:04 am

Kale listened and allowed to talk and answer his question. He slowed his pace a little so that he would now walk beside her and could brush against her lightly offering her some comfort. This was one of the reasons he always avoided becoming a member of a pack, that and he never liked authority. " Well I guess that makes you a loner now. Any idea what you are going to do or where you are going? " It was probably wishful thinking to think that she would come all this way just for him but he did hold some hope.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:35 pm

She felt Warmer when he brushed against her and her ears turned back a little. "Yeah, I guess it does. Though this time I can defend myself..no one is ever going to get hurt because I was too weak to fight." She said and them looked at him. "Honestly, I had come looking for you." She said, her tail lowered a little to a relaxed state, and hoped he wouldn't tell her to go home again...for she no longer had one.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Thu Apr 25, 2013 1:38 pm

He tried to hide his happiness at her remark of wanting to stay with with him and not being defenseless. She had certainly changed a lot. That's all she seemed to do in the time he had met her. Better herself and grow stronger and that was something he respected. " Well you found me.... now what? " he smirked teasing as he rubbed his nose into her neck to toy with her.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:11 pm

Her ears turned back a little when he rubbed his nose against her neck. She growled softly, happy when he spoke to her. "We'll I u. I'm not sure yet. I just knew that I ha to leave there...to find you , and myself." She said and nudged him lightly.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:10 am

He chuckled " You think you will find yourself out here in the middle of nowhere? " he looked around jokingly. " I like you that you are. But if you do find yourself let me know cause I would be very interested in getting to know her. " he was teasing her. It was still mating season and seeing Aulan like this was very alluring but she had only just caught up with him and it felt a little bad to want to mount her straight away again, but not that bad.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:03 am

Her ears fell a little but she laughed softly. "I don't know what I will find out here." She said and then gave him a sultry sort of look. "Oh would you now? Perhaps you would like to get to know her the way you got to know me?" She asked, and her tail swayed slowly side to side. She brushed her side against his and trotted ahead with a playful laugh. Fur, thick and lush shifted easily over her lithe body. She didn't look back to see if he would follow, though she hoped he would.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:04 am

He smirked happy with himself, it seemed she was quick to forgive the fact that he had left without saying goodbye. Stretching and shaking his fur out. " That's exactly how I would like to get to know her. " he said to himself not caring if she heard him or not, his intentions were very clear. At this stage she had walked a fair distance in front of him. He wondered if she would look back or begin to worry yet. He left it another minute and then he decided he had left it long enough. Within a blink of an eye he was beside her once again rubbing up against her. " Miss me? " he asked cockily.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:52 am

One of her ears turned back, she had heard him. A smile warmed her inside and she haughtily waited. When he brushed up against her she licked at the side of his face. "Of course I did." She said in a low soft voice. She bumped the side of his rump with hers and a soft laugh left her. She was all feminine confidence, unlike anything she had been before. This was still new to her, uncertain waters. Though she was rather enjoying the feel of feeling self empowered. The look she gave him was all heat and she growled playfully at him.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:41 pm

Kale smirked as Aulan flirted with him. " I never know what to make of you Aulan. One minute you are fighting with me on the beach, the next you are fucking with me in the forest. " He meant what he was saying quite literally. " So that begs the question are you here to fight or fuck Aulan? " he growled lowly clearly enticed by her new attitude. He nuzzled into her and pressed against her, feeling her new muscular physique.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Thu May 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Her heckles raised as he spoke. She had always found his blunt straight forwardness refreshing. A flick of her tail and she looked at him. "Perhaps a bit of both if you're lucky." She said and pressed back against him. She muscled her way under his muzzle a little, letting him feel the wiry toned body she boasted now. She was dizzy with heat, unaware of the danger so close to them now. Focused only on Kale she failed to notice it.

Then, •BANG• the sick thunk of a bullet tore through fur, muscle and tissue. A sharp cry and she was down. Her front flank on fire the rich scent of blood begn to permeate the air. She could sense them now, smell them. They were in small groups, and she was royally pissed off now. Strong in her healing ability she sent her spirit to close off the main wound. All else would have to wait now. Her body began to change, growing. Molding into the legend of a Lycan. A long sharp howl exploded into the air as she finished the shift. Her ears pinned back she flexed her claws and roared. She could hear their heart beats. Feel their fear now. Her fur shifted as she hear one of them choke on his own blood as she tore him down from the inside. Her spirit savagely taking out veins, organs, and breaking down muscle. Though like this she was vulnerable...an easy kill while she worked.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Thu May 02, 2013 10:36 pm

He smirked as she pressed against him. He licked the side of her face. " I'm always lucky Aulan. " he responded smelling her scent that was becoming more and more alluring. Intoxicated by Aulan the shot that fired through the air took him completely by surprise. " Shit Aulan. " he yelped as he realized she was the one to take the hit. His heckles rose and he was snarling exposing his gums.

He looked to Aulan who had dropped to the ground the smell of her blood filling his nostrils. He cursed himself for not sending her packing but then he saw her wound healing and saw her shifting. She was a complete bad ass to his surprise and some of the men just seemed to be dropping dead. " Remind me to never piss you off Aulan. " he said off the cuff confident that between him and Aulan these men would be dead momentarily. " You take the ones to the right, I am going to have some fun with guys on the left. " he commented not entirely if she could hear him.

Seconds later there were six copies of Kale all surrounding her. " You three stay here protect her, take the shots. You three it's party time. " The three copies instantly took a triangler formation around Aulan, snarling and daring the gunmen to come closer. While Kale and the other three jumped to the position of the gunmen on the left.

Their faces said it all. The sheer disbelief and terror at the sight of four large males now looming them. " You shot my girl! Bad move. " with that the four lunged at the men taking them down easily. Their screams echoed through the fields waring the other shooters of what fate lay before them. Kale and his doubles had all gone for the quick kills, aiming for the throats. Unfortunately one of the shooters managed to dodge and have the bite land on his shoulder giving him the opportunity to get a shot out before the second bite tore his throat out. A painful yelp rang out. " Fucking doubles... " he growled as he was now on the ground near the body of the second man he had just killed. The bullet was lodged firmly into his front right shoulder and incredibly painful. He went to stand up but struggled with the pain. He quickly looked around to look for more hunters but his doubles made short work of them before standing around him. " What are you standing there for? Go help Aulan. " he ordered. Seeing the three doubles go back towards Aulan he rolled onto his side, focusing on sustaining the doubles to help Aulan more then anything else.
    Jessa
    Jessa

Post  Jessa Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 pm

She heard him, and a smile briefly curled her lips. Her ears pinned back she continued to spread her spirit through the humans. The ones with guns she disabled their arms, their screams of pain meant nothing to her now as she tore through them. The double took the shots for her, since while she worked she was immobile.

Kale's yelp drew her attention, but she didn't falter. Her spirit back to her, her head pounding she bolted from her spot. Her taste for blood awakened she drove hardened claws into the male in front of her, his shot gun in her mouth as she tore it from his hands. She snarled, and drool slung from the jaws of her opened mouth. She stared at him, his fear stricken eyes. He had no idea what he had done. A pathetic male, afraid only because she was bigger, badder...and better then before. She had smelt this man before, on her travels...Yes, she remembered this one. In one swing of her head she threw the gun and gutted his throat of all tissue and bone. A sharp howl and she turned her focus then to Kale and the group he was dealing with.
    Cashan
    Cashan

Post  Cashan Thu May 09, 2013 5:04 pm

As the doubles took more shots for Aulan one of them just seemed to disappear from sight. He was struggling to maintain all his doubles as well as heal his own wounds so something had to give. He grunted as slowly the bullets began to exit the way they came in. But it seemed for every bullet he got out another one replaced it. He could hear a few more men approaching and cocking their guns. " Idiots. " he muttered under his breath, surely they knew they could not sneak up on him. Obviously they were amateurs who thought there was safety in numbers, but they were, to their own peril, wrong. Two more of the doubles left Aulan, leaving her with two. Once the men were in Kales sight the two wolves appeared behind them and before they could even aim, they were pouncing on them knocking the guns out of their hands as their gurgled cries echoed around him. Once the area around him went quiet again he looked out towards Aulan's direction to see if she was ok.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am