» Galina Zahradnik (Mortal) *needs editing*
Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 pm by KC

» A Glimpse into her Present.
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm by Cashan

» Maxine and Madeline Kenwood (MORTALS)- A Glimpse into her Present
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm by Cashan

» Son of Mayhem
Sun May 24, 2015 9:21 pm by Cashan

» Prince Thane of Morcoast - Tales of Callandrian.
Wed May 20, 2015 4:00 pm by Cashan

» Donovan Lowe
Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:37 am by KC

» Trishna Kar - Drag 2
Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:30 pm by Cashan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Affiliates

free forum

photo risenbutton_zpsd68a70fd.jpg free forum

Blood bonds

KC

Blood bonds

Post  KC on Fri Jul 13, 2012 5:12 pm

The cool air of night wove slowely through deep red velvet curtains, a gentle nudge of simple zephyrs as the estate stood still. Vaughan raises the corner of his lip as he stands in the doorway of the day room, the furniture strewn and shattered in an array across the floor. heaving a grunt as he lifts a fallen side board, Caine mutters under his breath, his torso bear whilst his runes shine in a flourescent glow.
    "Nightmare?" Vaughan asks his brother as he watches, having heard the comotion from the library. Since Romal and Nathaniel had taken to off on hiatus with Asha in trinidad the elder brothers had enjoyed the silence.
    "Sorry, ill have to make another day lounge, damn thing shook so hard it fell apart underneath me" Caine grunts, wiping his hands once the side board stood upright and took a moment to button up the top of his jeans. Sweat dropped from his brow as he rubbed his hands over face, pausing to look over at Vaughan
    "think maybe i should go eat, sleepings not really my strong point right now" he shrugs
    Jessa

Re: Blood bonds

Post  Jessa on Sun Jul 15, 2012 5:15 am

A ghostly vision of a woman as he moved to find food. A hidden smile on her lips, eyes of glacier green seemed vivid in the dark. They watch him, curious. A sweet smell, potent, and alluring fills the air, but its gone soon as it comes. A dream perhaps, a vision?

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:02 pm

stepping out of the house Caine carried his biker jacket in hand, whirling it around and letting it slide over the skin of his arms. He wore no shirt underneath, his skin prickling as the cool air hit his torso where the jacket did not shield. as his boots scuffed the pavement beneath him, the sudden appearance of a woman, ghostly in form took him by suprise, alluring green eyes something to behold.
    "holy..." he began, near tripping as he had caught the edge of a pot hole. stumbling slightly his head clouded a moment, sweet sensual tunes of scent falling upon his nose with a teasing melody. Though as quick as the image of the woman had appeared she was gone, the simple moment of captivation leaving him as hesitant as he had been frustrated, leaving Caine to recover his pace with a look of lost on his face.
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:01 pm

The soft prickle of fingertips along the exposed skin a soft sound brushes past his ears. Almost like a giggle. The same sweet smell followed. "Dangerous to be out so late " whispered the voice that seemed to echo from everywhere. Like the Cheshire cat her eyes seem to glow, a vivid and lovely shade of green. Slowly the rest of her figure begins to appear. Curves, and toned flesh, small demure hands and a full lipped smile. "Caine."

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:08 pm

dancing flecks of fingertips across his skin, prompting a release of a snarl as he halted in his steps, more caught with curiosity then any kind of worry, hell Caine had hardly worried about anything other then his bike.
    "Who the hell are you" he growled, whirling on the spot as the voice seemed to be beside him, the feel of breath upon his ear. his canines prickled at his lower lip as he snarled, finally viewing some of her figure as the stranger cam into view, he made a grab of her arms with a protectie viciousness
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:16 pm

A soft giggle when he snarled and grabbed for her. She allowed it, and stood there stone still. The sweet scent of the blood that rushed through her more potent the closer he comes. "I am ...a dream weaver. But please, call me Ava. " she says softly, a vibrancy to her eyes the closer he comes the more color they show. "Spooks be everywhere."

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:30 pm

"who the hell sent you and why!" Caine bellowed, not at all loosening his grip when the woman introduced herself. an inviting toxicity of scented blood whispers past his nose, it seemed to take him off guard, an undeniable urge to pursue her, perhaps just to taste...
    "a....what now?' he questions, grip loosening slightly
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:12 pm

Smiling she leans toward him a little. "Tisk tisk. Perhaps I sent myself." She croons, then tilts her head a little. "Your night terrors called to me. Sleep eludes you Caine...and I can help you." She smirks. "In more then one way." She purrs with a soft giggle. Her hands move, and she fades from his grip, only to reappear laying on his bike, her hands folded on the gas tank and her chin on her hands. Sitting astride the bike she watches him.

KC

Post  KC on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:55 am

in most cases a chick straddled over a bike would have him loosing his thoughts with a stupid grin though the fact that it was his bike had him a little nerved.
    "What are you a stalker?" he muttered as he shook his head "I get plenty of sleep thanks" he adds defiantly as he walks over to her and his bike. he found her alluring perhaps for all the reasons he would consider right though couldn't help but feel very very wrong.
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:48 pm

Grinning she sits up and looks at him. "A stalker, No." Tilting her head to the side she gets off his bike and approaches. "Tell that to the bags under your eyes Caine." She whispers, and touches his face gently. "Your nightmares are a beacon, be glad it was just me...and not another." She says and looks him in the eye now. Challenging his resolve and resistance.

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:44 pm

her touch sent a shiver through him, as though she held an electric surge within her. He made no attempt to remover her hand because in a moment he lost his thought. his eyes affixed on hers he frowns slightly, seeming to forget his anger he swallows a moment
    "so...what do you care?" he challenges her
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Looking at him she tilts her head slightly. "Because as far as dream weavers go, I am the least evil.". She says watching him. "Through your nightmares we come to call. Some to make the dreams better, and some to kill the host." She says. "I took a shining to you, through the hell of your dreams. Your siblings love you, so why not save you from those who would kill you for your dreams?"

KC

Post  KC on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:46 pm

"my nightmares are my mind abilities expanding, i hardly think one of your dream weaver soul sucking friends is going to get much from me before i make them implode" he grumbles in retort, huffing when he thinks of his brothers and the mention of 'love' "sure...help...what is that thing again?"
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:07 pm

"This is true. Your abilities are expanding quite rapidly in fact. I have seen into your dreams, I can make them less fierce, making the transition of your powers easier to bear." She says and laughs softlt. "Mm, even feistier in person. You don't disappoint. Those who kill the host are far more powerful then I am. But I got here before they could. So now you are sort of under my protection." She says and shrugs lightly. "I don't doubt your mental prowess, but I figured better to be safe. Besides, that's part of what called to me. You are quite a unique and exquisite being Caine." She says, her eyes never leaving his.

KC

Post  KC on Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:28 pm

"right well, dont go hanging around all the time that it suffocates me and for gods sake if my brothers try and crack onto you i dont want to know" he murmurs, with a small sigh. he hoped he wasnt making a stupid mistake inviting her into the estate but any offer to curve the nightmares and add some control on his abilities was too good to pass up
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:28 am

A grin and she nodded. "I won't. I'm curious to check out this place. If you like, I will only come when you call." She said, suddenly right in front of him. A smirk and she snapped her jaw shut a little sharply. "Your brothers, I will not bother them." She said with a shrug, and backed up a little. "When youre ready, I'll be waiting." She said and vanished with a giggle. Her words held so much promise...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:41 am