» Galina Zahradnik (Mortal) *needs editing*
Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:24 pm by KC

» A Glimpse into her Present.
Mon Oct 26, 2015 3:28 pm by Cashan

» Maxine and Madeline Kenwood (MORTALS)- A Glimpse into her Present
Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:12 pm by Cashan

» Son of Mayhem
Sun May 24, 2015 9:21 pm by Cashan

» Prince Thane of Morcoast - Tales of Callandrian.
Wed May 20, 2015 4:00 pm by Cashan

» Donovan Lowe
Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:37 am by KC

» Trishna Kar - Drag 2
Wed Oct 08, 2014 5:30 pm by Cashan

Who is online?

In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 50 on Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:38 am

Affiliates

free forum

photo risenbutton_zpsd68a70fd.jpg free forum

Into the Fire

Jessa

Into the Fire

Post  Jessa on Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:56 pm

Her hands burned as she rand down the burning back alley. Panic ensued on her for a moment as she looked back at the town, slowly turning to shambles. People scrambled to try and put out the blazes that were lit all over town. She turned back and looked at the city with a frown. "Looks like its back to the caves for me." She said to herself softly and left the town behind. She didn't want to burn any more of it. She ran from the small italian town, for she had returned home to visit with disasterous results. As she took to the woods she made her way through the dense undergrowth, and concentrated on her breathing. Calming her inside she slowly began to calm the burning in her hands. After a look around she vanished into the caves.

She sat down, and slowed her breathing down. She let her energy flow, and focused on her hands. They slowly began to cool, as she concentrated on the new torrent of energy that seemed to flow from the inside. Her thoughts drifted to her time in a distant land, and the fire starter she had met there once. A subtle smile and she let a low growl drift through her lips. She wondered where he was, and if he had gotten any more control of his gift.

KC

Re: Into the Fire

Post  KC on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:35 pm

footsteps resounded in the lobby of the great village church, marble stone of polished white dulled to grey as his shadow passes over head, the echoes of angelic voices singing in the chancel oif the church. Lucio D'Alesandro had not set foot in the town church since his day of departure from the homeland, and now the treasured D'Alesandro son had returned from his travels. Back in the small florentine village for some well needed rest, Link took the pleasure in a visit to the father.

"Salute' Padre" he murmers, greeting the man in his typical fashion, the father nodding with a look of joy upon his face, welcoming Link home and opening his arm, gesturing to the confessional stands.
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:53 pm

A young man came rushing into the church, his eyes wide with disbelief. "Padre'! "Padre'! The south village..she's on fire!" The young man said, urgency in his voice. He bounced from foot to foot, having never seen a blaze like that one ever. It burned hit, and unnaturally brilliant. The people of the village ran for safety, some smeared in suit from the fires. The smoke cloud loomed in the sky like a dark mass that hung ominously over the land. In the caves, she sat deep within, her hands buried in the sand trying to keep from setting anything else on fire.....

KC

Post  KC on Tue Jul 03, 2012 10:06 am

"Andiamo!" Lucio shouts as he runs from the church, the Father signifying the cross as he muttered a prayer. Instinctively Link immediatly held his cell to his ear as he ran, calling Enzo to sum up assistance. He glanced in the direction of the smoke, noting the wind direction as he glanced to the boy "anyone unaccounted for?!" he asks
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:58 am

She slowly calmed herself, and in doing that, the flames dampened some. As crews took out the blazes, she closed her eyes. In a thought she shifted, her body being overtaken by that of the wolf inside. She curled up tight, having singed the grass on the outside of the cave, with small charred footprints that stopped at the caves mouth. Little drops of glass inside sparkled in the sparse sunlight. She buried her head against her body and tried to rest..

KC

Post  KC on Sun Jul 08, 2012 2:44 pm

The smoke was thick in his throat as Lucio tore through firey buildings, pulling out the last of the villagers stuck in places he shoudnt have been able to access. In the moment he had ignored the look of shock from elders as he walked from the blaze, little more then soot dusting his shoulders. Placing a girl into the arms of a fire officer he moved away from the few glaring eyes and into the backgound, avoiding immediate chatter. Taking a long sigh his eyes dropped towards the ground, narrowing as he noticed something odd. Looking up quickly to confirm noone was watching he turns and dissapears into the dense scrub, tracking something though not entirely sure of what
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:37 am

Being in wolf form, in the cave the intense blaze within dampens to a low heat, thus making the fires smaller in the village. The scortched prints led all the way to the cave where she lie. She let her mind clear, and she shifted back to human form. Her clothes tattered on her she sits, and thinks back to what she had told Link about his own power. A calm centered core, peace in the mind. Her breathing regulates, and she regains herself. The inferno a low flicker now, she focused. Her eyes closed she let the energy flow in her, through her. She kept tight reign on it for now, until she knew hoe to control it, until she had a chance to speak to Link.....if she could ever find him.

KC

Post  KC on Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:09 am

the sounds from the village soon died into the silence of night, the sound of insects chirping whilst he pushed through the dense scrub, his eyes firmly fixed on the scorch marks which littered the ground in pattern.

"hello?" Link calls as he manages to draw closer to a small cave, recognising the area however knowing it was occupied in general. this night seemed different, perhaps a missing child, a villagers pet, someone who had possibly dissapeared among the chaos. looking over his shoulder to make triple check he hadnt been followed he turns back, momentarily closing his eyes. his palm seemed to emit a spark, the sound of a flame combusting just above the skin of his hand prompting him to open his eyes before he proceeded into the dark, the flame lighting his way in search of the missing...something
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:19 pm

A familiar sound...combustion. the scent, also one she knows. A deep frown along her lips she stands in the cavern she hides in. "Who is there?" She replies, her accent thick she watches for whoever it is wearily. Feeling the flicker ignite again she swiftly breathes to calm herself once more. Her vivid eyes almost glow in the dark of the cave. As the light comes closer she tenses a little, uncertain what he will say. Torn between bolting and staying put ahe watches, and waits, anxious.

KC

Post  KC on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:15 pm

"Santo merde" Link murmers as he smiles, speeding up in his pace as he moves towards the voice, recognising the woman in an instantaneous moment.
    "Piccola Monetti" Link calls as he appears to view her before him, a small smirk upon his face
    "fancy it being you setting my village on fire" he chuckles
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:24 pm

A look of relief sparks in her eyes as Link says her name. "Ciao Link" she says calmly, though she feels anything but calm. Her cheeks redden like freshly ripened apples and she looks away. "I am sorry..I didn't mean too." She says and blinks looking at him then. "Your village? I...no...that's...home.." she says, in slight disbelief at what he was saying. "You came from there too?" She says wide eyed and now a little shaken. A flash from her childhood...keeping to herself, seeing a handsome little kid with many around him..her, wishing..watching..

Looking at him now she wonders if he would ever remember, for she had forgotten long ago, and it all comes slamming back. Standing frozen she looks at him.

KC

Post  KC on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:53 pm

"suprisingly yeah" He replies, letting the flame die out in his palm.
    "see and here i am now, doing the one thing ive always kept hidden, and controlled none the less...more then i can say for some right?' he points out, wandering over to her "are you hurt?' he questions, her own question confusing him
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:21 pm

Her brows furrowed and she shook her head. "I'm so sorry..." She choked out and hugged herself. "I didn't mean too.." she said and closed her eyes with a sigh. " no, I'm not hurt...just upset." She said and then looked at him. "You control it well..."

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:00 pm

'there is no need to apologise at all Carerra" he grins, noting her nudeness.
    "perhaps you should take my shirt" he comments offering her his hand to stand
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:10 pm

Standing, streaks of soot like tigers stripes mar her tanned skin a little. Smiling slightly now she nods softly. "Alright. Wouldn't want to be taken advantage of." She grins wider and her eyes glint playful. Holding her hand out she approaches a few steps.

KC

Post  KC on Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 am

Link shutdown the small smile he had upon his face, hiding the fact by sliding off his shirt. The cool air prickled at his chest, though the warmth he contained from his elemental side prevented any growth of goosebumps. even in icy temperatures his skin remained as smooth and sun kissed as it would be in summer. Handing the shirt to her he smiles "So what the hell are you doing in town?" he asks
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:50 pm

Accepting his shirt she slips it onto her small frame. Looking at him a moment she smiles, then frowns again briefly. "Well I wanted to come home since I had gotten control of my wolf power....didn't expect to get scared and burn down the town." She says and sighs. "I kinda came...well...looking for you too." She says quietly. "You left so suddenly I was hoping it wasn't something I did."

KC

Post  KC on Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:26 pm

Link loved the look of a woman in his shirt, though usually it were worn after different circumstances. he shrugs as he slides his hands over his waist and into his pockets.
    "not at all carerra, hell i missed your devious presence' he grins watching her "its good that you got control of that side, what scared you in thefirst place?"
    He wasnt about to tell her hed come home for the family, that hed struggled to keep things a secret from them on his ability but he was glad that she had showed up
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:15 pm

Shifting slightly she bit her lip slightly. "Because I didn't know how they were gonna react to my coming home." She says and fiddles with the hem of his shirt. "Well now I am sure they really don't want me there." She says and looks up at him. "As if being a wolf wasn't enough, now I am like a ball of burning fur." She says with a sigh and rakes her fingers through her long hair. "Trying to help you with your power was easy for me because I didn't know what it was like. Now I see why it was difficult..." She says softly.

KC

Post  KC on Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:39 pm

"sometimes it requires one to walk the path to understand the journey" Link nods with a thoughtful expression. He tried to imagine her animal side though still after the time had passed he still had difficulty in the positive side to that kind of supernatural being. Family weighed deep on his morals and beliefs.
    "Ill tell you what Carrera, Ive got an apartment in town that you can stay at, of course if the family still want to scare you off"
    Jessa

Post  Jessa on Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:16 am

Looking at him she blinks. Her excitement to what he says catches her hair on fire. "Really!? Oh..crap." she says and puts out her hair with focus. "Sorry. Yeah, I don't want to go back there...they think of me as a monster now ..." She says sadly, then looks at him with a weak smile. "I appreciate it Link thank you." She says softly. "I think that was my last visit to my family...." She says, and sighs softly.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 7:20 am